Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Shoesday #3

Life is being a little bit crazy these days. Well, that is the understatement of the year. The truth is life is being bat shit crazy and that is just how it is. On the bright side, my birthday is in 6 days and I will have been alive for 23 years and I can handle this bat shit craziness. 

I can't believe it is almost December, I as well can't believe that in 2 weeks my exams start! However, today I wanted to make my third (in a row!) Shoesdays. Looking at shoes online keeps me relaxed!

First, how cute are these rain boots from Target? I might have to order me a pair before Roskilde Festival. 







I had as well shoes from Betsey Johnson and Luichiny in Happy Shoesday #1.





The last one is only for people living in the UK (sadly) it is a design from the Stylist Pick webpage that I am madly in love with! You can sign up for the page here.


That is all for today, hopefully me life will start being calm and peaceful again and I will be able to write more.

Lots of love!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...