I am so happy I set this as a goal and that I actually accomplished this goal! I did two videos about it so hop over to my YouTube channel to see those videos.
2. Wake up with the sun
This one did so not happen!
I chose to write for 40 minutes a day and wrote more about it right here.
4. Lean 10 new words in Arabic
Another one that I didn't do this month! I think I will focus more on my Arabic during the summer.
Success, and I wrote about it here and here.
I didn't write about this one, but I kept on strong with my Spending Ban. I am going to keep on being on a Spending Ban for some time now!
8. Write or post on YT about what minimalism means to me.
I didn't accomplish this goal but I am planning on writing down my thoughts on what being a minimalist means to me and how I plan on getting there.
I actually earned 16 stars and bought myself some gorgeous tulips!
10. Do Yoga 3 times for 30 minutes
I did Yoga once for 10 minutes! Not a great achievement.
When I was setting myself the goals for April I had to be very careful since (hopefully) my finals will start in end of April!
1. Start following my daily cleaning schedule again!
2. Study hard for finals
3. Take pictures of a new place in Geneva
4. Try out a new recipe.
5. Have 50 stars on Wellness and Weight Loss chart
6. Do Yoga for 100 minutes
7. Post 4 OOTD
8. Finish the Project Pan that I have going on at the moment
9. Sew 1 item
10. Set up a photography area