Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favorites and Flops #5

I haven't written one of these since October! But I want to start again since I like writing down during the week what was a favorite and what was a flop!

Favorites:
* I loved cleaning out my closet and donating all the clothes that I wasn't using, it felt nice not having these extra things hanging around the apartment!
* I've been doing pretty good in Uni and it makes me feel amazing when I get good grades.
* My hair is growing really well and thick, which is amazing since I was been shedding like crazy couple of months ago.


Flops:
* I had to re-upload my Closet Clean-Out video on YouTube since I did something wrong and it wasn't in HD!
* It is ant season again and like always the ants seem to LOVE our apartment!


I think that is all for today!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...