Monday, March 24, 2014

Washing Clothes By Hand: Week 3

I can't believe I haven't written anything for a week! I am insanely busy with University and all!

Week three was quite a special week for me since I actually finished washing all the dirty laundry that had been lying around the apartment! I washed something almost every day (I skipped one day) and in total I washed 9 sink loads.



So, lets see what I washed.
Socks: 15Hoody: 
Underwear: 10Shirt: 4
T-shirts: 25Dress: 4
Towels: 3Pillowcase: 1
Duvet Cover +
Sheet: 1  
Tights +
jogging pants: 1
Jeans: 1Skirt: 2
Cardigan: 2Shorts: 6

I'm not sure what I will write about for week 4 but what I can say is that washing all the clothing in the kitchen sink has really given me a different view on laundry. I actually enjoy doing laundry now. I am as well excited to see how everything will go when I actually don't have all this laundry that I need to do but more just the normal amount of laundry.


Bisous

P.S. I posted a YouTube video today about cleaning my closet! You can see it right here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...