Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Lent Goal

I would like to start this by saying that I am not at  all religious but I like certain religious holidays, like Christmas, Easter, and other food related holidays! I do like Lent and Ramadan for non-food related reasons. I feel Lent and Ramadan are perfect occasions to better yourself in one way or another.


I don't believe in denying myself something for the time since I don't really see how that will enrich my life but rather I like adding something to my life.

As you may know the first day of the Lent was yesterday and I have been thinking for a long time what my goal this year should be. 

I finally decided on a goal that I believe will help me both mentally and physically. I set myself the goal to write for 40 minutes a day. 

I plan on not using these 40 minutes to write for school but more for my pleasure. Therefore I can write in my diary, on the blog, some poetry, short story or work on my novel.

Did you set yourself any goals for this years lent?

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...