Friday, March 7, 2014

Outfit of the Day #7 - I Hate Doorbells

The other night, (at 4:30 am to be exact) some dumb-ass started to ring our doorbell. Since I knew we weren't expecting someone at 4:30 in the night I didn't bother to get out of bed.
Bag - Satchel Bag With Zip Flap (in Orange) - ASOS / Tights - Light Blue - Avant-Première / Dress - ASOS Skater Dress With Polo Neck And 3/4 Sleeves (Black) / Shoes - Reebook (old)
You would think a person would realize after I don't know maybe the third ring that NO ONE would be opening the door. However, this person did not. At first he (I am assuming it is a he) rang the door bell couple of more times, then he tried to open the door (which was luckily locked) and then he kept on ringing the doorbell for AN HOUR!!

He did stop ringing our doorbell for couple of minutes to run downstairs and ring their doorbell! At 5:30 the door opposite us opened up and the guy when that way. So I am just assuming this person didn't know the different between left and right.


The problem with this is that it happens way too frequently, if it's not at 4 am it's at 1 am and it just goes on and on to the point that when I hear a doorbell ring I get a knot in my stomach and just feel horrible for a long time after the person has stopped ringing the doorbell!


The dress I am wearing was a replacement dress for this one, since it was one of my favorite items of clothing. I was so glad when I found this dress and it is as good as my old one. As I am looking at these pictures I realize I need to buy some new shoes for the summer! 

Concealer: MaxFactor - Erase - Ivory 7 / Powder: Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup - 01 Fair (VF) / Eye liner: Lancôme - Le Crayon Khôl - Noir / Mascara: Astor - Big & Beautiful LovelyDoll Attractive Black Mascara / Lips: MAC - Kissable Lip Colour - Love Peck

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...