Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wellness and Weight Loss Wednesday

The last time I wrote a post like this was in October! The reason I added Wellness into the Weight Loss part was because I am not good at losing weight, I am brilliant at gaining it and I didn't want the whole focus to be on the fact that I don't lose weight.

I don't want these posts to end up being me shaming myself into losing weight, I want them to be me being happy about myself and how I am doing in general.



I mentioned briefly in my March Goals that I wanted to reach 10 stars on my Wellness and Weight Loss chart and today I just wanted to talk about my system. 

Firstly it is a goal star rewards system for both weight loss and just general wellness. I get one gold star (more like orange star) when I reach certain goals. In total with this chart I can reach 196 stars!

The goals that I have are:
Walk 10 000 steps
Work out for 30 minutes
Kilograms lost
Centimeters lost
100 sit-ups
10 push-ups
2 liters of water every day for 7 days

For the steps, sit-ups and push-ups it doesn't matter how long it takes me to complete the goal for me to get a star. So if I walk 2000 steps for 5 days I get a star! And when I do 50 sit-ups every day I get a star every other day. 

For every 10 stars I earn I get a prize.
10 stars: flowers
60 stars: nail polish
110 stars: shoes
160 stars: water boiler
20 stars:
 magazine
70 stars: hair cut
120 stars: full size
Weleda Body Lotion
170 stars: dress
30 stars:
bath oils
80 stars: t-shirt
130 stars: make-up
180 stars: brassiere
40 stars: 
body scrub
90 stars: 
paint brushes
140 stars: underwear
190 stars: bathing suit
50 stars: 
lipstick
100 stars: full size
Yankee Candle
150 stars: jeans
200 stars: curling iron


I feel this motivates me because I really want certain things on my prize list and I the chart is right in front of my face when I wake up and whenever I am lying in bed (since I like to study in bed I spend a lot of time in there).  

I am hoping to have this chart all filled up before September and I think I can manage it :)

Bisous

1 comment :

  1. I love the idea of setting yourself prizes when you get a certain amount of stars. Good luck with it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...