Tuesday, December 25, 2012

25 Things Before My 25th Birthday



Whilst some of my goals are quite straight forwards some are more ambiguous. There are two reasons for that, while some of my goals I am totally willing to share all about them now some are still not really ready to be completely revealed and some goals are just not fully formed and I might have to change the direction they are taking later on. 

Over the next five weeks I plan writing more about these goals, I am going to choose five goals every week and write more about them and why I want to accomplish them.


1. Do a 100 Days Declutter Challenge 
2. Move 
3. Do a Photo an Hour challenge every month (12 times December 2012 - November 2013)
4. Read books that start with all the letters of the alphabet (a-z) and review them.
5. Read books that by authors last name (a-z) and review them.

6. Start an inspirational book.
7. Sew seven pieces of clothing.
8. Learn how to draw
9. Improve my handwriting
10. Make and write Christmas cards AND send them

11. Go for a road trip
12. Go camping
13. Write and publish a short story
14. Write and publish 5 poems
15. Write and publish a small poetry book

16. Publish on my blog 5 cookie recipes
17. Publish on my blog 2 Do It Yourself
18. Publish on my blog 12 soup recipes 
19. Take 12 outfit photos
20. Open up an online handmade shop 

21. Have over 250 published posts on my blog
22. Start the free advertising on my blog
23. Be more organized.
24. Do the 200 sit-up challenge
25. Not gain weight

It just seems to be a lot but if you think about it, it isn't that much, 365 days can go by super quickly and you need to stop the rush of life and enjoy what is in front of you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...