Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Kneipp - Aloe Vera Face Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin.

I have to mention before I start all these reviews of my new skincare products that these are products you can only buy in Migros since most of them are made by Migros. I am sorry for that but at the same time not really since I am trying to buy more of local products. I chose to do so because I am supporting the economy of Switzerland, there is much less shipping involved and it is a bit cheaper than having to order things from abroad all of the time. There is as well the bigger issue and that is that I know that these products are not tested on animals. So if you are living in Switzerland you might enjoy to see what I have picked out for my new skincare. But if you are not, you might be bored of these posts. 

But without further ado, I would like to talk about my new evening face moisturizer! It took me forever to choose this one! I was really torn between couple of different types from Kneipp but in the end I chose the Aloe Vera one and I do not regret it! The name on the jar is of course in 3 different languages. German:  Aloe Vera Gesichtsbalsam - regeneriert normale/empfindliche Haut,  French: Aloe Vera Baume Pour Le Visage - régénère peaux normales/sensibles and Italian: Balsamo Per Il Viso - rigenera pelle normale/sensibile.

Before I start I would like to quickly mention the ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Dextrin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl

As you can see it is without parabens and mineral oil, but it has all these other oils such as Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba oil and Shea Butter (and that are just the three first ingredients, if you don't count water)

It is as well without any coloring and preservatives. Therefore this 50 ml glass jar should only be used for 3 months, that really isn't a problem since the jar is small.


The cream itself is quite think but is absorbed quickly into the skin, it is as well incredible smooth and soft. I feel it soothes and hydrates the skin after being out in the sun or after a bath incredibly well.


It doesn't really have a strong scent to it but it has an Aloe Vera hint to it. I don't have anything bad to say about this cream because in my opinion there isn't anything bad about it.


I might buy another jar of this cream after I finish this one (or in about 2 months) or I might try some of their other moisturisers.

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...