Monday, May 23, 2011

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof - #40 Violine

I've been looking for a new purple eye-liner for a while now but couldn't find one that I really liked. There was one from MAC that I was thinking about but it just wasn't the right kind of purple!

After my hand was full of different purple eye-liner tests I found the right one: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof, colour:  #40 Violine.  It stays on for the entire day! That's rare for me since I'm always rubbing my eyes!




The mascara I used one these pictures is the same one as I wore in January as my Thursday Make Up. It's my precious Hypnôse Precious Cells by Lancome. And on my lips I've got the Clinique Chubby Stick nr. 07 Super Strawberry. And of course my lotion Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion from Clinique.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...