Thursday, May 26, 2011

I've got a confession to make....


.... I finally silenced my inner devil and bought myself a Kindle. It's divine! I couldn't be more happier!

Right now I'm making myself a cover for it!  Mr. Handsome and I are trying to pick a name for it.
His idea is Poindexter, mine is Luvena. Luvena means little beloved one while Pointdexer is many things. 


I bought my first book on it Her Perfect Revenge by Anna Mara. I've read 17% of it (love that nifty little feature on the Kindle). It's amature writing but quite entertaining.  I'll write a review about it as soon as I finish it.



I'm still reading Soulless by Gail Carriger and when I do pick it up to read it I like it but as soon as I put it down my brain just forgets about it! As soon as that one will be finished I'll write about it too!











Lot's of reading to do! Not only fiction reading but more of statistic and age related diseases. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...