Sunday, February 3, 2013
100 Days of Decluttering Update #2
This week I feel like I have accomplished a lot but the truth is I didn't really accomplish that much.
- A friend of mine is coming over to take a look at all my books and choose the ones she wants.
Thrown away (and the reason why)
- L'Oréal Paris - Elséve - Damage Care Repairing Serum for Split Ends (I don't know the ingredients in this and I am sure there are things in there that I just don't want in my Water-Only hair)
- L'Oéal Paris - Extra Volume Collagene (Dried up and old)
- Benefit - BADgal Plum Mascara - Deep Plum (Very little left and old)
- Yves Rocher - Couleurs Nature - Curl Extender Mascara - 03 Bleu (Dried up and old)
- Yves Rocher - Luminelle - Eye Liner - Bleu Intense 51
- Covergirl -Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Mascara - Black Ruby 725 (Never liked it, dried up)
- Bourjois - Coup de Théâtre - 11 Noir Diva (Hated it, dried up)
- Lancôme - Virtuôse - Noir Sensuel (Very little left and old)
- Clinique - Superfit Makeup - 05 Neutral (Loved it but it isn't the right tone anymore)
- Clinique - Box from powder (powder long finished and I have other powders that are in a box)
- Four Points by Shearton - Clean - Lotion (From our road-trip summer 2011, don't know why I kept it)
- Got some part time extra jobs!
- Started using nail polish again!
- Knitted a lot!
This week I really need to start going through my clothes and take pictures etc.
About the Giveaway
The winner was Winda! Thank you all for participating! I will definitely have another giveaway soon!
P.S. Check out my previous posts about my 100 Days of Decluttering Challenge