Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #2

Last week I started a Weekly Weigh-In and this week I am going to continue! Friday to Saturday I worked 30 hours so I was quite exhausted! That is why there weren't any posts on Friday. I am so exited about this week! I feel things are going my way and I am ready. 



The Numbers:
Starting Weight: 78.4 kg (172.8 lbs)
Current Weight: 78.2 kg  (172.4lbs) 

I know 200 grams (0.4 lbs) isn't anything at all but it was nice to see the scale go down instead of up! 

Battle strategies (last week):
Pilates - 10 minutes every morning. 
I managed to do pilates for 10 minutes 3 days this week, I really enjoyed it and felt amazing. 
Walking - I am going to carry my pedometer with me and write down my steps.
I walked about 1400 steps every day. 
Water - 1 liter a day (yes I know that is way to little but I have to start somewhere)
I actually accomplished this task! Yay! 

Battle strategies (this week):
Pilates: 10 minutes every day
Walking: I'm going to try to walk 10% more this week, I want to manage average 1540 steps a day.
Water: 1.5 liters a day! Slow and steady wins the race.

My None-Scale-Victory
I had an amazing day with my dad this week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...