Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Loving In July

I want to try to end every month with something positive! Some happy things to start the next month with a smile on my face!


Top 5 posts in July:


This post went up in May 2012 and it is still one of my most visited one almost every month!


And some posts I have been loving in July.

What can I do with this major? from Strike A Prose

Recipe: One Pot Wonder from The Sparkly Pands

What I have been loving in real life in July:

My job, sunscreen, cheesecakes, knitting, Mr. Handsome, air conditioned buses, Rizzoli and Isles, reading, YouTube, rain, thunderstorms.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...