For October I only have 9 goals, I just couldn't think of more goals. I am so fully focused on my midterms and my anxiety levels are super high for these exams that I just can't think about anything else at the moment.
Luckily my exams are not the entire month so hopefully the end of the month will be better!
1. Start making Christmas cards
2. Order more yarn
3. Sell all my read books
4. Do my best on my midterm exams.
5. Work on my secret project
6. Start taking pictures for my shop
7. Post 2 recipes
8. Write 2 posts about my 25 things before my 25th birthday
9. Organize my make up table
It just looks so horrible with only 9 goals, I don't like the number 9. Anyways, have you set yourself some goals this month?