Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Workout & Weight Loss Wednesday

I want to start writing Weekly Food Shopping posts again, I did it once and I really liked it! I just love looking back at things and being able to see what food I bought here in Switzerland when I have moved. I'm going to see how I feel about it on Thursday when we do our weekly shopping and try to take some pictures! The main problem with taking the pictures after I do all the shopping is the fact that I have a tiny kitchen! It is so hard to fit everything into one picture! 


Anyways, onto what this post is supposed to be about, weight loss! And, guess what! This week I had some minor weight loss! 

Last week weigh in: 79.7 kg (175.7 lbs)
This week weigh in: 79.6 kg (175.5 lbs)

Not a big loss this week but it went a tiny bit down! And hey! I didn't gain weight and for me that is a big success! I feel more focused and if I lose 100 grams a week that will still end in some great weight loss! In 10 weeks that would be a kilo, and in a year I would lose a little over 5 kg (11 lbs). Which is great, so a little loss is still a success!

Bisous! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...