Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review: Migros - I am Natural Cosmetics - Detox & Energy Crème Soufflé

When I finished my previous lotion (reviewed here) in August I finally allowed myself to buy a lotion I have been eyeing for months! I think it is quite obvious that I love the I am Natural Cosmetics line that Migros produces and I am planning on reviewing every single product in that line (except for their shampoos)! Isn't that a great goal! It will take some time since I don't like having too many products lying around! You can see all my reviews from that line right here


Today I wanted to talk about one of their moisturizer, it is called Detox & Energy Crème Soufflé and comes in a bright yellow 200 ml plastic jar.


On the jar it says (translated from German):
Firming cream soufflé with a special biological complex 2 tea, lime and citrus extract oil from controlled biological cultivation. Enhances the appearance of the skin, promotes its elasticity, smooths and provides a spa experience. The silky, creamy texture moisturizes the skin and gives it energy.
And as with the other products from the I am Natural Cosmetics the products are without mineral oils, artificial color, fragrance and preservatives. 

The Detox & Energy Crème Soufflé doesn't have any parabens, which is great since I am trying to stay away from them.


The cream itself is silky smooth but it does take a bit of massaging for it to be absorbed into the skin, but that is something that I actually like about the cream since it reminds you to massage your skin. But when the cream is absorbed the skin feels amazingly soft and it smells so nice! I would describe the scent as being a sweet lemon, somewhere between a lemonade and a lemon candy. But it isn't a synthetic lemon smell but like a freshly squeezed lemon.

At the moment Migros has four other body moisturizers in the I am Natural Cosmetics line, they are Vanilla and Coconut body milk, Sea Buckthorn and Ginger body milk, Almond and Peaches body cream and finally Grapefruit and Bamboo body lotion. I cannot wait to try them all out!

What lotion are you using at the moment?

Bisous

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.natural facial cleanser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...