Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Workout & Weight Loss Wednesday

For the past two weeks I decided to change a certain thing about my eating, I will talk more about it tomorrow (with pictures) since today I just want to talk about weight loss. Because I actually lost some weight this week.



Last week weigh in: 81.1 kg (178.8 lbs)
This week weigh in80.2 kg (176.8 lbs)


Now I am back to where I was when I started (wrote about it here), I am hoping to get lower next week! But I am still going to count it as almost 1 kg lost for my September Monthly Goals. I am hoping that with my new diet that things might go better in the next couple of weeks.

Battle strategies for this week are:
- Start my mornings by drinking water.
- Finish the sit up challenge!
- Wake up at 7 every morning

Bisous! 

10 comments :

  1. Congratulations on losing a kilo! That's a great loss for a week.

    I just started eating paleo again as I do feel much better when I eat masses of veggies instead of bread and pasta. Just need to get through the first few carb-craving days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am never sure about paleo, every time I see recipes and pictures they always involve a lot of meat!

      I get sooo cranky when I don't get my carbs and then I cry!

      Delete
    2. Proper paleo focuses on veggies first, then meat, and then carbs. I still eat a decent amount of carbs, just no bread/pasta. A little bit of rice is okay now and again.

      Try http://swisspaleo.ch/ for ideas!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, I will check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you, I like being vegetarian, have been for about 10 years now :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your success so far! Keep up the good work. I recently posted a review of a popular app I'm using to lose some weight & how I lost 3kg in 30 days: http://www.fabfashionaire.com/myfitnesspal-review
    It could help you to achieve your goal weight. Good luck :)

    Rathana
    -
    fabfashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have tried using my fitness pal but I didn't really like it.

      Delete
  4. Hey, well done with the weight loss, keep going. I have just started doing the same and the same weight as you also. It's hard work but so worth it. I use myfitnesspal and have a polar watch to track my cals when I exercise. Good luck!!
    L x
    Iamlauranice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I never got on with my fitness pal, but I love polar watches, mine died when I moved :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...