Friday, March 22, 2013

100 Days of Decluttering Update #6


Thrown Away
Dior - J'adore (See perfume challenge #3)
Lancôme - Trésor

Van Cleef & Arpels - Oriens
Chloé  - Love, Chloé
YSL - Parisienne

Bourjois - So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Enamel - Bleu Mystérieux 32 (see here)
Yves Rocher - Sheer and Shine Lipstick - Gelée Litchi (see here)

Otherwise Accomplished
I started doing a load of laundry a day and started to sort the clothes that I plan on keeping and what I plan on selling! 
I ordered some business cards, I know it doesn't have anything to do with decluttering but it has to do with my blog and soon to be shop. 

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...