Tuesday, January 1, 2013

25 Things Before My 25th Birthday - One to five.




Here is the first installment of a more detailed look at my list.

1. Do a 100 Days Declutter Challenge 
I have way to many things. There isn't much else to say about this, this will be a big part of me moving since I don't want to move so much stuff with me! I will start this one on January 15th and it will last until April 25th.

2. Move 
This one is super ambiguous  I want to move, but I don't really know where! I have couple of places in mind and I probably will just have to play it by my heart.

3. Do a Photo an Hour Challenge every month (12 times December 2012 - November 2013)
I love taking pictures and I have done a Photo an Hour Challenge before (here) and I think it is fun to look over it and see how everything used to be at that time!

4. Read books that start with all the letters of the alphabet (a-z) and review them.
I love reading and I do way to little of it! I have already started this one and I keep everyone informed of my progress. It is really hard reading anything else than school books during the semester but since I am taking a literature class as well I might be able to use some of them for this goal.

5. Read books that by authors last name (a-z) and review them.
Same as number 4!

I Chose these to be my top five because these are the ones I really am looking forward to and I know I will be able to do! I am not saying the twenty that are left won't be as enjoyable or get as much attentions it is more that these are just a little bit more special to me. 

6 comments :

  1. great list of things to do! I need to make one of these lists, there are a ton of things I've been wanting to do for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am turning 25 in May! I need to think of some goals! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    happy new year!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It is such a strange feeling turning 25 isn't it? I can't wrap my head around it!

      Delete
  3. Fab list of things to do! Good luck with the 100 day declutter, I really should do that too! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am looking forward to decluttering things, it feel super good!

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...