Tuesday, January 29, 2013

25 Things Before My 25th Birthday - Twenty-one to Twenty-five


One of the reason I wanted to do a detailed list of my list was to have some posts when I was in Iceland, but since I am back I can focus again on writing about new things and actually doing the things that are on my list! So here it is, my last part of the list. 


21. Have over 250 published posts on my blog
Right now I have about 125 published posts! Right now there are 311 days until my birthday (time flies) so I need to write 3 posts a week to manage this goal! I think it is possible so I am really hopeful for this one! 

22. Start the free advertising on my blog
I started this and the first ads will go up on 1st of February! If you want to be a part of this please do e-mail me at contacttarteauxfraises at gmail dot com.

23. Be more organized.
I don't really know how to measure this one, except for how I probably will feel. At the moment I am procrastinating everything and that makes me feel bad! I just need to put on my big girl pants and do something about it! 

24. Do the 200 sit-up challenge
This is something I've tried before but always forgot about it and never finished! This year it will happen! 

25. Not gain weight
Well, not gaining weight is always great (unless you need to gain some weight), instead of begging the scale to go down I plan on just eating better and moving more and not be upset when I don't see a change on the stupid stupid scale! 

That is that, now I actually have to do these things! You can check out my other posts about my 25 things before my 25th birthday riiiiiight here.


Bisous

P.S. Did you know you can follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...