Monday, January 21, 2013

Review: Yves Rocher - Intensive Moisture Mask Botanical Hydration

I love Yves Rocher and I have written several posts about them, I especially love their skincare range. My skin is very sensitive and luckily all of the Yves Rocher skincare range doesn't give my dry patches and hives (I am looking at you Body Shop).



I have used the Intensive Moisture Mask for now about five years! Yes, it has my five year stamp! It is really the thing I go to for my face! I as well use it on my dry patches and it helps a lot!

I usually put quite a lot of the mask on my face before I take a shower and when I step into the shower my skin has almost absorbed it all! I rinse the rest of during the shower and my face is amazingly soft and re-hydrated!


The mask feels almost cool to the touch and it is super refreshing, it smells as well really fresh. I don't really know how to explain the scent but it isn't overpowering but it just adds to how refreshing the mask actually is.


The ingredients of the masks are


All in all I would definitively recommend this face mask to anybody looking for a re-hydrating, refreshing face mask. I use mine twice a week both during winter and summer and it is something I buy again every time I run out! 

Intensive Moisture Mask Botanical Hydration - Yves Rocher - $16.00


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...