Monday, January 14, 2013

Sponsor Tarte Aux Fraises - It's FREE!

I am super exited to change things up around here and I wanted to start with offering free sponsor spots for everybody!



The advertisements will go up on the 1st of February and stay at one month at a time. It will be first come first served and every month I will as well have couple of posts about the sponsors.

I am offering 2 large ads and 3 medium ads. I will probably add more later on if there will be a demand for it.

The large ad should be 280x210 pixels and the medium ads 280x105




In 2012, my blog grew like I couldn't imagine and 2013 has a lot to offer!

You might ask yourself why you should want to be part of this minuscule blog. Well, first of all, you have nothing to lose. Secondly, it is going to be fun! 

The only thing that you have to do is send me an e-mail at contacttarteauxfraises at gmail.com and we will go on from there!

In the middle of the month I will have a post introducing the sponsors and some other fun things!

Bisous



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...