Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January Favorites

I love reading other people monthly favorites so I decided that I wanted to try to write one myself! I don't want to make these to long so I plan only on choosing five things each month!



Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is what saves my skin in the winter, I do use my regular moisturizer but my skin just needs so much more during the winter. I use coconut oil on my face before I go to bed and frequently in my hair because that suffers as well in the cold. I always buy cold pressed organic coconut oil.

Clinique High Impact Mascara 
For about a year now, this is the only mascara that I use daily! I used to switch around and use different mascaras but since I started using this one full time it is hard to turn back to some other mascara. One of the main reasons I started only using this one was that it doesn't irritate my eyes like the others all of a sudden started doing.


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint - Transparent
This is a lifesaver for my lips (or one might say lipsaver). My body just doesn't really handle any weather very so this one has been in my pocket all month long and I use it all of the time. (Reviewed here)


Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof - #40 Violine
I just LOVE this eyeliner, I sometimes even use it as a eye shadow. This has been my go to eyeliner since 2011. I just love how purple it is and how well it stays on and how smooth it is. I swear by this eyeliner. (Reviewed here) 


Yves Rocher Intensive Moisture Mask Botanical Hydration 
I wrote a review about this face mask in January and it is definitely something that I use a lot. Just how it feels on my skin when I lather my face in it makes it worth it. (Reviewed here) 


So this were my top five products for January! We will see what February has to offer! Hopefully it won't be the same month after month, but there will possibly be things that will appear often!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...