Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Linking Loving Learning #3 - January

I did two posts in 2011 called Linking Loving Learning and after that I kind of forgot about it. I want to start it again. I am going to start writing these posts up now once a month. These posts will be mostly about things that I read, watch and otherwise notice on the internet that I would like to share with everyone. 

I am not going to set up rules about what I am going to post and what I am not going to post. The only rule I am going to set myself is to post about things I find amusing, interesting or otherwise intrigue me.

So, without further ado, five blog post that I found interesting this month. 

Did  you read any interesting blog posts this month?

Bisous

6 comments :

  1. I love these kinds of posts, I do something similar on my own blog. It's such a great way to share some of your favourite reads, or those that stood out to you!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them as well and that is why I thought it would be a great idea to do one!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for including my post! :) I'll definitely be checking out the other blogs you've linked to, always love seeing these types of posts so I can discover new beauty blogs :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you for writing it! ;)

      I love as well discovering new blogs!

      Delete
  3. Bioderma has been in my favorites as well for the past 4 months . This really did miracles for my skin i absolutely love it


    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried it. I actually have never seen it in any shops here! I will definitely buy it if I see one!

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...