Friday, January 11, 2013

100 Days of Decluttering


As I mentioned on my 25 things before my 25th birthday list I wanted to do a 100 days of decluttering challenge. I plan on starting this challenge on 15th January which is a Tuesday until Thursday 25th April!
I am a cluttered person, unorganized and I never want to throw anything away. It can be problematic.

The biggest thing is that it bothers me tremendously. I don't need all of these things, I don't use all of these things. That is why I have decided to go on a mission. A mission of decluttering. I have one clear goal in sight, that all my personal belongings can be fitted into a 23 kg (50 lbs) suitcase! I am not talking about big things like my sewing machine or that kinda of things, I am talking about clothes, books, films, pens (I hoard pens), make-up, paint, shoes and that kind of things.

I have couple of mini-goals to accomplish my main-goal:

- Every week I will donate, trash or sell my clothing and books.
- Not buy anything except if I desperately need it
                  - Desperately in context of if I have no tights left and that kind of things.
- Every month I will put money into savings
                  -When ever I get my salary I will put what every I didn't spend the last month into savings, no                      
                   exceptions!
- Waste not, want not.
                   -Have to me more careful about trowing away food and just general wasting.

I have opened up a small shop on Storenvy where I will be posting 2-3 pieces of clothes weekly until I am back to owning normal amount of clothing. There you will as well be able to find some books and soon the things I make myself!

Every Friday I will do a small update on how I am going, sharing what I have trashed, put in the shop

If you have ever done anything like this please post the links so that I can read it! 

Bisous

4 comments :

  1. It's really great that you've decided to do this, such great goals! Hope it goes well :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am QUEEN of clutter - good luck to you!!

    I'll be chatting about savings etc soon on my blog if you're interested :)

    Love
    Zoe
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...