Monday, January 28, 2013

Nail Polish: Bourjois - So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Enamel - Bleu Mystérieux 32 and Catrice Cosmetics - Frosting Top Coat

Part of my decluttering plan is to use up my ginormous make up stash, and that includes nail polishes! 
Without further ado, I want to talk about the Bourjois So Laque nail polish that I have. I only have one of the  colour from them and I know I won't be buying any more. I actually know that I won't be buying anything more from Bourjois because in my opinion they are shit. Yes, I said it. Bourjois products are just awful! I have tried their eye shadow (reviewed here) and I didn't like it so I can officially say no more Bourjois for me. 

The problem I have with the Bourjois So Laque nail polish is that the nail polish itself is just weird, the consistency and the brush are for me just not user-friendly at all. There is one thing that is good about the nail polish and that is the intensity of the colour, but I wouldn't buy it just because of that fact because there are other nail polishes with the same intensity of colour that don't have the issue that So Laque has. 

The colour I chose was The colour that I have is Bleu Mystérieux 32, and as you can see the colour is great. Finger number 1 and 3 have the Catrice Cosmetics Frosting top coat and finger number 2 only has So Laque.



However, I actually wanted to focus more on the topcoat I am using, it is from Catrice Cosmetics and is called Frosting. I love it! When I first bought it I kinda forgot about it and didn't really use it, but, luckily I accidentally stumbled upon it when I was looking through my nail polish drawer and I just knew I had to use it more! It both brings the colour of the nail polish out and gives it something extra! It helps as well how amazing the consistency of the top coat is!

You will definitively see me use the Catrice Frosting Top Coat again and you might see the So Laque polish in my decluttering posts of things I have thrown away or I might use it for some crafts! Do you know any crafts that I could do with awful nail polish?


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...